Super Elastic Nitanium Archwires
Looking for a great archwire for early- to mid-stage treatment? The Super Elastic Nitanium Archwire is a perfect choice.
This archwire remains constantly active, reducing the number of archwire changes. In addition, it provides slightly less force than our Black-Ti Super Elastic Nitanium Archwire, and is fully austenitic at room temperature so that the material is constantly
springy, and will immediately return to its original shape after flexing through the bracket slots.
Due to its high flexibility and resiliency, the archwire completely recovers from bends and deformation of angles up to 45°, and even up to 75° in some cases!
The Super Elastic Nitanium Archwire offers:
• Moderate, consistent force for efficient tooth movement
• Greater patient comfort during treatment than found with stainless steel archwires
• Excellent resiliency with high flexibility
• Responsive to chilling, 45-60° F (7.2-15.6°C)
• Near consistent force between archwire changes
• Rectangular archwire offers ability to simultaneously level and add torque and rotation earlier in treatment
• Available with either a dimple mid-line or center-mark